Hazardous Materials Registration

If you’re hauling hazardous materials, you are required to register with Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA). This registration must be renewed annually each July. Government Filings LLC can help you get registered with PHMSA today. We are familiar with the registration process, the PHMSA requirements and all regulations. As well as registering your company with PHMSA, you MUST have the vehicles placarded for the hazardous materials being hauled. This can be done at your local Department of Vehicles.

If you would like assistance with completing the hazardous materials registration, we can have your registered the same you day you apply. The cost of this service is $350.00. Complete the form below or give us a call.



%d bloggers like this: